Western Cape Organised Crime detectives have launched an investigation into the fatal shooting of seven people in Gugulethu, Cape Town, on Monday afternoon.

In a statement, Western Cape South African Police Service (SAPS) spokesperson, Brigadier Novela Potelwa, said preliminary reports indicate that three women and four men, between the ages of 30 and 40 years, were shot and killed by unknown gunmen at NY 78 in Gugulethu.

Crime scene experts arrived timeously at the scene.

“Two other victims were injured and taken to a medical facility. Details from the scene are still sketchy. An update will be provided in due course,” said Potelwa.

Total page visits: 142 Visits today: 1 Total site visits: 243926

How useful was this post?

Click on a star to rate it!

Average rating 0 / 5. Vote count: 0

No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.

As you found this post useful...

Follow us on social media!

We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!

Let us improve this post!

Tell us how we can improve this post?

error: Content is protected